PREMIUM LINE - Freeze-dried wheatgrass juice in a VEGAN capsule - 60 days dose package54.00 GBP http://transylvanianmiracle.com/premium-line-freeze-dried-wheatgrass-juice-in-a-vegan-capsule-60-days-dose-package_68829
Freeze-dried wheatgrass juice in a VEGAN capsule - 60 days dose package
SPELT GRASS JUICE
The wheatgrass juice is the freshly squeezed juice from the leaves of the BIO spelt that is afterwards shock deep frozen. This spelt grass juice is chemical-free and is made of spelt grown on a naturally closed bio field, it is oftentimes referred to as “green blood” and it contains many active ingredients beside the chlorophyll. Its consumption should happen after the pressing, since the plant with cellulose fibers cannot be digested by the human stomach.
During the pressing process, the most valuable components can be acquired like vitamins and enzymes and that is fit for consumption. The wheatgrass juice tends to react quite quickly upon its contact with oxygen so the way to preserve its active ingredients and to stop the process by quick freezing.
By a process called freeze-drying (lyophilization) we extract the 99.99% of the water content from the deep frozen wheatgrass juice and that leaves behind the active ingredients only (the chlorophyll, the enzymes, the vitamins and minerals). The best preservation method known today is the lyophilization, this process enables the conservation of food for 20-25 years, without the use of preservatives or additives.
After the lyophilization, the what grass dust is enclosed into vegan capsules, keeping it away from the decomposing effects of the environment (humidity, oxygen, other contaminations).
The lyophilized wheatgrass juice capsule is not a medication, it is considered food or using the so trendy term: a hiper extra super food.
When is it recommended to use?
- Preventing diseases
- Aiding the haematogenesis
- Improving oxygenation
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Strengthening the immune system
- Digestion issues, other stomach related problems
- Increasing the appetite in case of loss of appetite
- Bodyweight disorders
- Aiding alkalinisation
- In case of tumoral diseases it aids in the restoration of the immune system
- Before, during and after chemotherapy
What does the freeze-dried wheatgrass juice contain?
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B10, B17, C, E, F, K
- Minerals: all the minerals necessary to the human body (over 90 types)
- Enzymes that have the following effect: neutralization of free radicals, breakdown of fat, aiding in haematogenesis, aiding in the digestion of proteins and starches, slows the aging process, etc.
- Amino acids: it contains all the necessary essential amino acids for the human body, in the right proportion (proteins are made up of amino acids).
- Chlorophyll: responsible for the green colour of the plants, but that is not why it is important to the human body. Chlorophyll aids the formation of haemoglobins, and so it aids the oxygenation. It is also known as a potent antioxidant and detoxifying agent.